- AC30 Radio<ul class="bullet"> <li>AM and wideband FM support lets you hear a variety of radio programs Search function automatically finds stations on the frequencies that can be received</li> <li>Operates on six AA batteries so that you can listen anywhere</li> <li>2W output, with two 3-inch speakers</li> <li>Headphone jack</li> <li>An AUX input jack that accepts external input</li> <li>Clock display is provided</li> <li>Alarm function plays the radio at the time that you specify</li> </ul>
AC15C1 Custom AC15 Guitar Amplifier
AC15C1 Custom AC15 Guitar Amplifier
AC15C1: When Less is More
First introduced in 1958, the AC15 combo has been the amp of choice for countless guitar players throughout the world. Drawing on more than 50 years of amp-building expertise, the AC15C1 Custom Series offers maximum tonal dexterity.
• All-valve 15-watt combo
• Twin channel design provides Normal and Top Boost tone
• Treble & Bass controls
• Gain and Master Volume allow for warm overdrive at any level
• Tremolo & spring Reverb effects
• External and extension speaker output jacks
• Two Celestion speaker options; G12M "Greenback" or Alnico Blue.
An Evolution in Tone
The VOX AC15 Custom Series amp offers two channels: Normal and Top-Boost. Each channel is equipped with its own Volume control, and the Top Boost channel offers highly interactive Treble and Bass tone controls. This powerful channel pairing provides an abundance of tone-crafting control, letting you dial in a classic sound that is all your own.
Both channels rely on the Tone Cut and Volume controls in the Master section. The Tone Cut control operates in the power stage rather than the preamp stage, allowing an additional degree of tone-shaping. The Master Volume control works in conjunction with the individual volumes of each channel to create just the right degree of gain-staging. By balancing the individual and Master volumes, the Custom Series can deliver everything from a clean VOX "chimey" sound to a powerful overdriven tone.
Sound in Motion
You can sweeten the sound of the AC15 Custom Series using the VOX Classic Tremolo effect. Both the speed and the depth are adjustable, allowing you to generate just the sound you want. A warm Spring Reverb is also included, adding spaciousness to the sound. All AC15 Custom amps can use the VOX VFS2A footswitch, allowing you to turn the Reverb and Tremolo effects on and off as you continue to play.
The AC15 Custom Series makes use of 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes. A pair of EL84 tubes in the power stage drives 15 watts of power through a single 12" Celestion Speaker. You can choose either the AC15C1 with a G12M Greenback speaker or the AC15C1X that uses the Alnico Blue Speaker. All models in the Custom Series offer a switchable 8/16 ohm jack for powering an external speaker cabinet when you need to speak with a little more authority; using this jack will mute the internal speakers. Additionally, a 2nd output jack – the extension speaker jack - allows you to run an extra 16 ohm cabinet along with the internal speakers for a fuller sound.
AC15C1: 15 Watts, Single 12" Celestion G12M Greenback Speaker
AC15C1X: 15 Watts, Single 12" Celestion Alnico Blue Speaker
- Output Power: 15 Watts RMS into 16 Ohms
- Speaker: 1 x 12"" 16 ohm Celestion G12M Greenback (AC15C1) or Alnico Blue Speaker (AC15C1X)
- Inputs: Normal input jack, Top Boost input jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External loudspeaker jack, Extension loudspeaker jack
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 602 x 265 x 456 mm / 23.70 x 10.43 x 17.95 inches
- Weight: 22 kg / 48.50 lbs.
- Options: VFS2A Footswitch