MINI SUPERBEETLE guitar amplifier, 50w
MINI SUPERBEETLE guitar amplifier, 50w
Mini and mighty, the all-new VOX MINI SUPERBEETLE 25 inherits the iconic look of 60's and adds all-new analogue NuTube circuitry for authentic tube tone. Complete with the iconic chrome stand and distinctive VOX styling, the MINI SUPERBEETLE delivers the sounds of a classic VOX amp in a compact, cool package.
- Iconic design inherited from the classic stacks of the British Invasion
- Traditional VOX AC tones, powered by Nutube, with a maximum output of 50W (at 4O)
- An open-backed cabinet equipped with one 10-inch Celestion speaker
- On-board digital reverb & NuTube driven tremolo
- Built-in digital reverb that simulates a spring reverb
- A classic design that looks just as good as it sounds. A perfect addition to the home of any British Rock fan, even as décor
- Speaker output for pairing with a variety of cabinets
- Headphone/Line output for practice or recording
An iconic VOX design reimagined for a new generation.
Past meets present; the new VOX SUPERBEETLE combines iconic looks with stunning Nutube sound.
Instantly recognizable and now available for a new generation of guitarists; the VOX MINI SUPERBEETLE.
Straight from the history books, this iconic VOX design has been redesigned with all-new analogue technology.
Mini and mighty, the all-new VOX SUPERBEETLE inherits the iconic look of 60's and adds all-new analogue technology.
Serious sound that exceeds its appearance
Nutube is the new vacuum tube developed in a collaboration between KORG and Noritake Itron. This dream device uses vacuum fluorescent display technology to obtain the same vacuum tube sound and response, while eliminating the problematic aspects of a vacuum tube, and has begun being used by VOX as well as other musical instrument manufacturers. The Nutube is used in the VOX MINI SUPERBEETLE, faithfully reproducing the tonal character of VOX's legendary AC30. The sparkling, chimey sound that has captivated guitarists for more than fifty years is alive and well in this new amplifier. Additionally, the traditional VOX tremolo effect has also been included. The amplitude of the tremolo also changes the depth of Nutube distortion, varying the sound, resulting in a true tube driven tremolo effect. Also provided is a digital reverb that simulates a classic spring reverb, dramatically improving the potential for shaping your sound. An extension speaker cabinet can also be added to this package for more volume when you need it. The MINI SUPERBEETLE is not merely a reproduction of the classic stack; it is a true re-imagination of the amp that has been updated to meet the needs of today's players.
An amp designed for fans of British Rock heritage; play it, and also enjoy it as decor
VOX boasts a sophisticated sense of design that is unmatched by any other guitar amp manufacturer. From a historical point of view, there is no other guitar amp that resonates so strongly with music aficionados in both looks and sound. Throughout VOX's history, the AC100 stack set, wrapped in its chrome frame stand, stands out as one of the amps that exemplifies VOX and its lasting impact on pop culture during the height of the British Invasion. The VOX MINI SUPERBEETLE emanates the spirit of that shining history, and is the rare amp that you'll enjoy not only while playing it, but also as decor. It's a privilege that's backed by more than sixty years of VOX history.
- Input/Output: INPUT, SPEAKER OUTPUT x 2, PHONES/LINE
- Controls: GAIN, TREBLE, BASS, REVERB, TREMOLO, VOLUME, EQ FLAT/DEEP, ECO ON/OFF, Impedance 4/8/16
- Speaker: 1x10" Celestion Custom speaker, Maximum input 50 W RMS 8 ohm
- Valve: Nutube 6P1
- Output Power: Maximum approx. 50 W RMS@4 ohms, 25 W RMS@8 ohms, 12.5 W RMS@16 ohms
- Current Consumption: 3.43 A
- Effects: Digital reverb, Nutube tremolo
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 323 mm x 180 mm x 596 mm /12.7" x 7.09" x 23.5"
- Weight: 8.7kg/19.18 lbs.
- Included Items: AC adapter (DC 19 V), AC cord, Speaker cable