VX II guitar amplifier, 30w
VX II guitar amplifier, 30w
The VX II features 30 Watts of power and comes equipped with a USB port, JamVOX III and the new VOX Tone Room software for deep editing of your favourite amp models and effects.
- Proprietary VET (Virtual Element Technology) models the actual circuitry of the original amp.
- The new power amp stage employs an FET-equipped analogue circuit and also models the sag and compression that is characteristic of classic amplifiers.
- A sealed, one-piece speaker cabinet allows for overwhelming sonic performance and eliminates unwanted vibrations.
- An 8" speaker delivers 30 Watt of output power
- A unique bass-reflex design delivers an unprecedented amount of rich low end for an amplifier of this size.
- The ABS cabinet material offers extremely light weight, durability, and unique acoustical properties.
- Ultra-light weight design of 3.8 kg (8.38 lbs) shatters expectations for guitar amps.
- A total of eleven extremely accurate built-in amp models, including coveted vintage amps and sought-after boutique amps.
- A total of eight reengineered built-in effects: four types of modulation and four types of delay/reverb.
- Power level control allows you to lower the volume without sacrificing dynamics.
- Eleven song presets that instantly simulate the sound of historic songs and famous guitarists.
- Two customizable user programs JamVOX III modeling software is included.
- USB audio interface function with ASIO support.
- Editor/librarian software is provided, with support not only for PC, but also iOS devices.
- Headphone output and AUX input for silent practice or playing along with your favourite tracks
The VX II from VOX takes modelling amps to the next level. The all-new VET (Virtual Element Technology) modelling circuits at work in the VX I and VX II offer guitarists the best of both digital and analogue amplifier design, as it accurately revives a myriad of classic amplifiers. In order to obtain a more authentic sound and produce sound more efficiently, VX amps employ a uniquely designed-bass reflex structure combined with a sealed, one-piece speaker enclosure. The cabinet's shape, the curvature of the front and back surfaces, and the internal reinforcement ribs have all been carefully designed to optimize the resonance. A conventional wooden baffle was chosen to retain the projection and tone of a classic guitar amp, while the cabinet is constructed from a lightweight and durable ABS material that produces superior acoustical properties with quality sound and easy portability.
The VX II features 11 classic amp models and eight distinct effects, and it allows for 22 unique user presets. The amp models cover a lot of ground, ranging from classic American and British amplifiers of the 1950s and 1960s, to the coveted sounds of the classic VOX AC30, to some modern, high-gain tone monsters. Complementing these great amp sounds are eight classic effects which include chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, tape-style delay, analogue-style delay and two types of reverb: spring and hall.
The VX II is equipped with a USB port for simple integration with a PC, Mac, or even iOS & Android platforms and also comes bundled with VOX's JamVOX III and the new VOX Tone Room software for deep editing of your favourite amp models and effects! Tone Room is available to download on your PC, Mac via the Support tab of this page and is also available for your iOS and Android devices via the App Store or Google Play!
- Amp models: 11
- Effects: 8
- Preset Programs: 11
- User Programs: 2 (Using the VFS5 foot switch increases the number of user programs to 8)
- Input / Output: VX II: INPUT jack, Headphones jack, AUX IN jack, FOOT SW jack, USB (Type B) port
- Power Amplifier Output: VX II: Maximum approx. 30 W RMS @4 ohms
- Speaker: VX II: 8" 4 ohms
- Signal Processing:
- A/D conversion: 24-bit
- D/A conversion: 24-bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Power Supply: VX II: AC adapter (DC 15 V)
- Current Consumption: VX II: 3.3 A
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 354 x 192 x 313 / 13.94" x 7.56" x 12.32"
- Weight: 3.8 kg / 8.38 lbs.
- Included Items: VX II: AC adapter, JamVOX III download card
- Accessories (sold separately): VOX VFS2 footswitch, VOX VFS5 footswitch