VX50-GTV guitar amplifier, 50w
VX50-GTV guitar amplifier, 50w
Grab. Go. Jam.
- Ultra-lightweight design that overturns expectations for guitar amps
- "VET" modeling technology boasts the ultimate in sound quality, both in character and amount
- A numerous and diverse array of tube amp and boutique amp models are provided, including VOX's legendary AC30
- Internal structure that's carefully calculated for powerful sound, featuring a sealed bass-reflex body constructed of ABS
- The VX50 GTV is equipped with Nutube, the next-generation vacuum tube, delivering the essence of a vacuum tube amp
- Amp models also include the LINE type for broad support of sources other than electric guitar
- Preset programs that reproduce typical sounds are provided for each amp model
- Eight built-in effects, categorized as modulation and delay/reverb
- Equipped with a line out that contains a cabinet simulator
- POWER LEVEL lets you adjust the volume while preserving the sense of drive
- The VX50 GTV is equipped with a USB audio interface that allows the Nutube sound to be recorded directly to your computer
- "ToneRoom" editor/librarian software is provided for the VX50 GTV
- The VX50 GTV features a cool metallic color that's appropriate for its radical specifications
- User programs can be expanded by using the separately sold VFS5 foot switch
- Packed with convenient functions such as tuner, AUX in, headphone out, and manual mode
The VX50 GTV is born from a desire to open up new possibilities for guitar amps. A design that's almost unreasonably lightweight, an internal structure carefully calculated for the optimal sound, realistic and stage-ready sounds driven by modeling technology, and the next-generation Nutube vacuum tube are some of the many leading-edge specifications that make this a rediscovery of the guitar amp. Overturning existing ideas of guitar amps, the VX50 GTV will allow you to enjoy playing guitar in any musical scene.
A total of 11 amp models, polished more than ever Thanks to their many years of developing modeling amps, VOX delivers the ultimate in sound. Proprietary VET (Virtual Element Technology) enables unprecedented realism, reproducing not only the audible result but rethinking the original circuit itself, painstakingly modeling even individual components that affect the sound. In addition to the classic AC30, this one unit covers a diverse multitude of sounds that include famous tube amps, modern high-gain amps, and rare boutique amps. Newly added is a LINE type which supports not only electric guitar but also acoustic guitar, further expanding this unit's usefulness.
A well-rounded selection of eight effect types Also included is a full selection of the effect types that are indispensable in shaping your sound. You can simultaneously use both types, modulation and delay/reverb, and choose from four types each, giving you a total of eight variations. This means that you have the ability to add the final touches to shape your overall guitar sound. There's also a tap button, so you can set parameters such as delay time in an intuitive manner.
Internal structure crafted for excellent acoustic response, with an ultra-lightweight sealed body made of ABS, and a bass-reflex design You'll be amazed the instant you lift this unit! The VX50 GTV achieves an ultra-lightweight design that seems unreasonable for a guitar amp, but lightness is not its only advantage. A sealed body made of ABS for its excellent acoustical properties minimizes unneeded vibration, eliminating loss of sound and efficiently projecting your guitar sound. The bass-reflex structure ensures good coverage of the low-frequency range. Unlike the case with a typical small amp, you will feel no lack of power.
Equipped with a Nutube, the VX50 GTV expands its range of action even farther The VX50 GTV features a Nutube, the new-generation vacuum tube. Using electro-luminescent technology with the same structure as a conventional vacuum tube, the Nutube has been featured on a variety of VOX and other products. The distortion and sense of compression that you expect from a vacuum tube, and even the response and playing feel, perfectly capture the feeling of playing a vacuum tube. In addition to the light-weight design that was unobtainable by a conventional vacuum tube amp, the Nutube brings additional unique advantages such as being maintenance-free and delivering amazing cost-effectiveness.
The USB audio interface-equipped VX50 GTV The VX50 GTV features USB audio interface functionality that lets you connect it to your computer via USB, and record the Nutube sound directly. In addition to letting you enjoy performing, this unit brings high potential as an amp that integrates well with your desktop music setup.
A cool design essence that befits its cutting-edge specifications The stylishness that you expect from VOX is definitely inherited by these models as well. In addition to the complex three-dimensional design that is enabled by ABS unibody construction, it fuses a stone-colored body with black-toned diamond grill cloth, achieving a subtle balance.
Tone Room editor/librarian software delivers an even higher level of convenience Tone Room editor/librarian software supports the VX50 GTV. You can use this to access parameters that are not accessible from the unit itself, and store your settings in a library. In addition to Mac/Windows, iOS/Android are also supported, allowing easy access via USB.
Tuner and other support functions A tuner is just one of the many functions that provide overall-support for the guitarist. The AUX input lets you enjoy jamming along with an external audio source, the headphone/line-out jack with built-in cabinet simulator is a great feature for practicing at home, the preset mode allows you to instantly recall stage-ready sounds, and there's also a manual mode that makes the settings reflect the physical knob positions.
Add a foot switch for expanded functionality The separately sold foot switch lets you use your foot to change programs and turn effects on/off. When the VFS5 is connected, program memories are expanded to eight types. This provides perfect support for your on-stage performances.
- Amp models: 11 (10 + Line)
- Amp model: DELUXE CL, BOUTIQUE CL, BOUTIQUE OD, VOX AC30, VOX AC30TB, BRIT 1959, BRIT 800, BRIT VM, SL-0D, DOUBLE REC, LINE /
- Effects: 8
- Effect Types: MODULATION (CHORUS, FLANGER, ORG PHASE, TWIN TREM), DELAY/REVERB (A.DELAY, TAPE ECHO, SPRING, HALL)
- Preset Programs: 11
- User Programs: 2 (Using the VFS5 foot switch increases the number of user programs to 8)
- Input / Output: VX50GTV: INPUT jack, Headphones jack, AUX IN jack, FOOT SW jack, USB (Type B) port
- Valve: Nutube 6P1
- Power Amplifier Output: Maximum approx. 50 W RMS @4 ohms
- Speaker: VX50GTV: 8" 4 ohms
- Signal Processing:
- A/D conversion: 24-bit
- D/A conversion: 24-bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Power Supply: VX50GTV: AC adapter (DC 15 V)
- Current Consumption: VX50 GTV: 3.42 A
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 354 mm x 208 mm x 313 mm / 13.94" x 8.19" x 12.32"
- Weight: VX50GTV: 4.1 kg / 9.04 lbs.
- Included Items: VX50 GTV: AC adapter (DC 19 V), JamVOX III download card
Accessories (sold separately): VOX VFS2 footswitch, VOX VFS5 footswitch