We have developed a quick and easy returns form for you to complete to make it easier to get your product back to us without delay and unnecessary paperwork.
Your right to cancel within 14 days of receipt
• You can decide to cancel your VOX order within 14 days under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
• The regulations apply to any orders placed on this VOXAMPS e-commerce site. ***
• You then have a further 14 days to return the goods to us. Use the Returns Request Form to arrange collection.
• We will issue you a refund within 14 days of receiving the goods back.
• We will refund the value of the goods minus return carriage charges and only if returned in a condition that indicates the goods have been subjected to normal use only. Items should be returned as they were originally packaged.
*** These cancellation rights apply only to orders placed through the VOXAMPS website. For orders placed with any other retailer, you must contact the retailer directly.
• If your product develops a fault and is within its warranty period*, you can return it to us for service under the terms of the warranty.
• Simply click on the Returns Request Form and complete the details.
• You may use this service even if you purchased from another VOXAMPS/KORG UK LTD authorised retailer, but in this case, you must provide us with Proof-of-Purchase.
• Once we have verified your warranty, our returns team will issue you a RAN number. Please quote this number any time you contact us.
• We will arrange collection of your product and get this to our service engineers as quickly as possible.
• We will keep you informed of progress, and call to arrange the delivery back to you.
*The warranty period is usually 12-months but may differ for some products.
Please see our Warranty Policy for conditions when a product can be returned under warranty.
• Do not sign unless you are completely satisfied it has arrived in good condition.
• If you are unable to inspect the item, please add a note next to your signature advising that the item has not been inspected when signed for.
• If the item has arrived damaged, please sign for the goods as "DAMAGED“ and use the returns request form within 48 hours to arrange another return.
Flexible Repairs for Products Out-of-Warranty
If your product requires repair but is no longer in its warranty period, we are still happy to help at our UK service department. We can fit repairs around your busy schedule – tell us your required dates and we will endeavour to repair within this timescale subject to the nature of the fault.
• Simply click and complete the Returns Request Form
• If your product does not appear on the form, please fill out the ‘contact us’ box below.
• Make sure you provide as much information regarding the fault as possible.
• Our returns team will issue you a RAN number, which you should use any time you contact us.
• Our engineers will issue a quotation before we go-ahead with the repair.
For more information and our service costs/time scales please see our Service Dept Information Page.